- Produkter og løsninger
Hvis du vil se hele kataloget med Plantronics-produkter på engelsk, kan du besøge vores engelske hjemmeside. Alle tilbud og kampagner, der er offentliggjort på dette websted, kan være tilgængelige i dit område i begrænset omfang.
Calisto 800 Series: How to Set Up
How do I set up my Calisto 800 Series Speakerphone?
This article pertains to the Calisto 820, 820-M, 825, 825-M, 830, 830-M, 835, and 835-M. Most of the setup steps are optional, and you do not need to complete all of the setup steps at one time. If you'd like to revisit the setup at a later time, press Menu > Settings > Advanced Setup > Setup Assistant. The Setup Assistant opens to the Language selection screen:
- Select your desired language, and then press Next. The Setup Assistant screen appears:
- Press Next. The Country selection screen appears:
- Select your country, and then press Next. The Area Code screen appears:
- Enter your area code, and then press Next. The Mobile Phone wizard appears:
- If you'd like to set up your mobile phone, press OK. The Mobile Phone wizard continues:
- Select Pair New Phone, and then press OK. The Mobile Phone wizard continues:
- Go to the Bluetooth menu of your phone and then search for (or add) a device. The phone should find the speakerphone, which will appear as "Plantronics P830-M" in your list of devices.
- If prompted to enter a passkey, enter "0000" (four zeros). Do not be alarmed if you are not prompted to enter a passkey, because many phones do not prompt for it. Once the phone is successfully connected to the speakerphone, the following screen appears:
- Press Next. The Bluetooth Headset setup wizard appears:
- If you'd like to set up your Bluetooth headset, press OK. The Bluetooth Headset wizard continues:
- Select Pair New Headset, and then press OK. The Bluetooth Headset wizard continues:
- Put your headset into pairing mode, and then press Next. The Bluetooth Headset wizard continues:
- The speakerphone should find the headset. Once it does, select the device name, and then press Next. The speakerphone will complete the pairing process. Upon successful completion of the pairing process, the Bluetooth Headset Ready screen appears:
- Press Next to continue.
- Press Finish to exit the Setup wizard.