- Tuotteet ja ratkaisut
- Ääniratkaisut kotikäyttöön
- Mitä etsit?
- Mistä Ostaa
GameCom P90: How to Pair with a PS3
Artikkelin tunniste :
How do I pair a GameCom P90 to a PS3?
First time pairing: The GameCom P90 headset features QuickPair technology, which means that the first time you turn the headset on, it automatically goes into pairing (discoverable) mode. To pair the headset,
- Turn the headset on. The light on the headset should start flashing red-blue. If it doesn't, refer to the "Subsequent pairing" instructions below. Set the headset aside.
- On the cross media bar of the PS3, go to Settings, then Accessory Settings, and then Manage Bluetooth Devices.
- Follow the instructions on your screen, and let the PS3 scan for the headset. It will appear as "P90Plantronics" in the list of devices.
- If prompted for a passkey, enter 0000 (four zeros).
- Now, go back to the Accessory Settings menu, and then select Audio Device Settings.
- Select "P90Plantronics" as the default Audio Input and Audio Output device.
- Turn the headset on.
- Press and hold the call control button for about 5-6 seconds until the light on the headset starts flashing an alternating red-blue.
- Release the button and set the headset aside.
- For PS3 pairing, follow Steps 2 through 6 from the "First time pairing" instructions above. For pairing to a different device, please follow the pairing instructions included with that device.