Voyager 510S/510SL/510SL+ Troubleshooting: 500a Base Flashing Red
Article ID :
QuestionThe Voyager base units red light cycle: flashing slowly-then quickly-then steady for a few seconds What does it mean?
AnswerIt means the Base cannot find the headset. Here are suggestions 1. Make sure the headset is on.
- Take the headset out of the base unit and make sure you have a flashing Blue light on the microphone.
- If not turn the headset on by pressing in the Black button just above the volume up key.
- First make sure the base unit has power (red light on base).
- Then you need to place the 510 in pairing mode which is holding the Call Control / Answer End button down while pressing the volume up key till the indicator light on the headset starts flashing red then blue.
- Press and hold both the talk volume fine tune buttons on the back of the base for a minimum of 5 seconds.
- The blue button on the top of the base will come on and start flashing.
- When the base light stops flashing and stays solid blue you should be paired.