- Products and Solutions
- Business Solutions
- Personal Audio
- Looking for?
- How to Buy
Discreet design. Powerful performance.
Meet the first corded headset designed for Unified Communications that's as discreet as it is professionally sound. The headset's modular over-the-ear design can be worn with two ear buds for stereo, or converted to one ear bud for mono use depending on the user's preference. The ultra-discreet design and superior audio quality you've come to expect from Plantronics make this headset ideal for video conferencing, PC telephony and multi-media applications. Even more, it comes with a rugged protective carrying case so you can easily take it with you. With the Blackwire 435, you don't have to compromise between style and sound quality.
Discreet, portable design
- Its modular design gives end users a choice of mono or stereo audio options and wearing styles
- Low profile design is ideal for video conferencing, PC telephony and other multi-media applications
- Durable, portable design easily tucks into travel case, ideal for professionals on-the-go
Simplicity and outstanding audio quality
- Answer/end/mute controls simplify call management while inline indicator lights show call or mute status
- Noise-canceling microphone reduces background noise
- Wideband delivers heightened speech clarity, providing the best possible PC audio quality
- A dynamic EQ feature optimizes your voice quality when on calls and automatically adjusts the EQ settings when you're listening to music or want high quality sound for multi-media playback
- Enhanced Digital Signal Processing (DSP) provides more natural sounding voice
|Connects to||PC or Mac via USB|
|Compatible with||Windows® or Mac® OS|
|Ideal for||Video conferencing, conference calls, one-to-one calls, listening to music, webinar audio, and PC phone usage in office or on-the-road|
|Audio performance||Dynamic EQ, microphone frequency response 100 Hz–8 kHz optimal for wideband voice telephony (up to 6,800 Hz), hi-fi stereo output from 20 Hz–20 kHz, enhanced digital signal processing (DSP), noise-canceling microphone|
|Hearing protection||SoundGuard: Acoustic limiting for protection against sounds above 118 dBA|
|Models||C435: UC Standard version built for UC applications and softphones from Avaya®, Cisco®, IBM®, Skype®, and more C435-M: Certified for Skype for Business and Optimized for Microsoft® Lync®|
Innovations 2012 Design and Engineering Awards Honoree in the Headphones Product Category