Y Training Adapter
Y Training Cable Product Information
The Y training cable with Quick Disconnect (
) connector enables you to connect two headsets to one phone or audio processor. It includes a mute switch which enables you to mute either headset. The cable is 7 feet long and the branches to QD's are 9 inches.
This adapter is compatible with the following products:
- QD amplifiers, such as the M12, M10, M22, MX10, M12 LUCM, A20, and S20
- Polaris and H Tops headsets*
- DA series adapters for USB ports*
- Avaya/Lucent HIC and HIP cables
It is not compatible with the S12 or any cordless/wireless products, with the exception of a CA10 with a 2.5mm to QD adapter cable. * The D261N Stereo SupraPlus Headset with Stereo DA45 USB Adapter has a 6-pin QD and does not work with the Y-training cable as it is a 4-pin QD.
Y Training Cable Versions
There are 3 versions of the Y training cable:
- 27019-03 (Shipping) - is the current version and includes Part Number 62976-01, which is the latest version of the QD lock
- 27019-01 (Discontinued) - included Part Number 29733-01, which is the older version of QD lock.
- 88472-01 (Discontinued) - Practica QD Y Training cord which is the older version of Y adapter for Practica QD headsets.
If you have an older style of the QD connection, which were part numbers 21847-01 (for SSI) and 21847-02 (Supra), and had a flat edge rather than a semi-circle at the end, the Y cord for those versions of QD has been obsolete and is no longer available.
Spares and Accessories
Spares and accessories for this product are available through our distributors.
to learn how to purchase spares and accessories.