[VIDEO] How to Conference Additional Headsets on a Call using the CS500/CS500XD Series
You can conference up to three additional headsets to a call in progress. The procedure below explains how to conference in additional headsets.
Click on the image above to see a video on how to conference in a guest headset.
How to conference when the guest headset is the same model as the primary headset
- While on an active call, place the guest headset into the primary user's charge cradle (this connects the headset to the base).
- When the base subscription indicator light stops flashing white and becomes solid white, a tone sounds in the primary headset, indicating a guest wishes to join the call.
- The primary user should press the call button to accept the guest headset within 10 seconds or the request is terminated and the guest hears an error tone in their headset.
How to conference when the guest headset is a different model than the primary headset
- Briefly press the base subscription button while the base has an active link.
- Press the guest headset volume up button until the indicator light turns on.
- When the base subscription LED stops flashing white and remains solid white, the request to join will be heard in the primary user's headset and the primary user will have to press their call button within 10 seconds to accept the guest.
How to exit a headset conference
Click on the image above to see a video on how to remove a guest headset from a conference.
Guests headsets can remain as guests through multiple calls. To remove a guest headset, press the guest headset's call control button or dock the primary user's headset in the charge cradle. A single tone sounds in the master headset as each guest leaves the call.