SupraPlus (CS351/CS361) Troubleshooting: No Indicator Lights
QuestionI have no lights on my SupraPlus wireless system. What should I do?
AnswerIf the indicator lights on your headset do not power on, try the following:
- Make sure the A/C adapter cable is securely plugged into the proper port on the bottom of the charging base.
- If the unit is plugged into a power strip, make sure the power strip is switched on and working properly.
- Try another outlet.
- Try reinstalling the system. Click here for installation instructions.
- If you still get no response from the indicator lights on the base, try the A/C adapter from someone else’s wireless Plantronics unit, if available. This will tell us if the whole unit has failed or just the A/C adapter.
- If the problem persists, contact Plantronics Customer Support for additional assistance.