- Products and Solutions
- Business Solutions
- Personal Audio
- Looking for?
- How to Buy
Harness the power of Plantronics Manager Pro cloud data to supercharge your customer’s experience.
Identify powerful methods for building new analytical tools and performance reports that can deliver increased value as actionable and differentiating solutions for your customers.
The rich data within Plantronics Manager Pro can be directly consumed by your custom application or by integration within your existing applications. Leverage Plantronics APIs to help monitor and drive UC adoption, simplify device management, and provide new insight into communications performance.
Here are some ideas on how to apply our APIs in software applications and solutions.
- Mash-up user behavior data patterns related to mute, volume and Quick Disconnect functionality with user headset activity patterns, including headset calls made/received and call duration.
- Improve the quality of conversations by identifying individuals and/or physical locations where the percentage of overtalk time during conversations is higher than normal.
- Analyze and troubleshoot radio link quality with Bluetooth headset to USB adapter connection metrics.
- Identify trends related to acoustic events across an organization to derive actionable health and safety-related insights.
- Understand what's going on at the first three feet for a complete end to end view of the entire UC communication chain.
Explore how Plantronics APIs are delivering value for customers through these solution partners:
Featured solution partner
Understanding network health from one Bluetooth headset to another is a challenge for IT, support professionals and managed service providers. Nectar Services Corp. and Plantronics offer the first end-to-end diagnostics solution to help detect and troubleshoot call quality issues faster, track network health over time and ensure higher quality voice communications across the enterprise.
- Supports IT, support professionals and managed service providers responsible for Microsoft for Skype Unified Communications deployments
- Identifies Plantronics Bluetooth headset issues related to range, user behavior, environmental noise and interference from high user density.
- Detects and diagnoses call quality and root causes of call quality issues, speeding resolution
As a Managed Services Provider for Office 365 and a certified partner for both Microsoft Power BI and Plantronics Manager Pro, CloudAssist utilizes the Plantronics Manager Pro APIs to provide services for Microsoft Skype for Business and Microsoft Teams UC deployments in order to help customers:
- Increase UC adoption: With actionable KPI dashboards like Microsoft Power BI and the creation of automated proactive process flows to optimize a UC platform.
- Visualize health of headset estate: Merge headset usage data with other data sources to provide an unprecedented UC deployment overview at a single glance.
Historical and real-time data captured from Plantronics headsets is used in the cloud-based AgentQ call center solution from Eyeonit.
- Mute usage reports help identify potential coaching opportunities.
- Real-time reporting of Quick Disconnect events ensures calls are only routed to occupied queues.