- Products and Solutions
- Business Solutions
- Personal Audio
- Looking for?
- How to Buy
Free shipping! All online orders are eligible for free ground shipping.
Your smartphone's new best friend
The Plantronics Marque 2™ headset, a perfect companion for smartphones, now features DeepSleep and enhanced noise reduction.
- Dual microphones reduce noise and wind, giving you better call quality.
- Just say “Answer” or “Ignore” to handle your calls – no buttons to press.
- Three sizes of flexible silicone eartips (S, M, L) and an optional earloop provide a comfortable, stable fit
- Use your headset to listen to music, movies, Internet radio, and driving directions.
- Voice control for Siri, Google Now, and Cortana smartphone assistants.
- Listen to music, and movies from your smartphone or tablet.
- DeepSleep power-saving mode activates when your Marque headset is away from your phone for over 90 minutes. When it’s back in range (33 feet or less), you can just tap the call button to “wake” it up. Using the DeepSleep mode can extend the battery readiness up to 180 days.
Apps & more
FIND MYHEADSET® APP FOR ANDROID™ HELPS LOCATE YOUR HEADSET
Send a tone to hear headset nearby or track last usage on a map using BackTrack™ feature. If you have Android™ OS 3.0 or later, you can view an on-screen headset battery meter in the notification bar.
|Talk time||Up to 7 hours 1|
|Standby time||Up to 11 days 1|
|DeepSleep technology||- Activates when paired headset is out of range for over 90 minutes - Provides up to 180 days 1 of battery readiness|
|Multipoint technology||Use one headset to answer calls from either of two paired Bluetooth phones|
|Bluetooth profiles||Advanced Audio Distribution Profile (A2DP), Wideband Hands Free (HFP) Profile 1.6 and Headset (HSP) Profile 1.2|
|Charge connector||Micro USB charging|
|Battery type||Rechargeable, non-replaceable lithium-ion polymer|
|Headset battery meter||On-screen for iPhone, enabled by Find MyHeadset ™ app for Android ™|
|Charge time (maximum)||90 minutes for full charge|
|Operating + storage temperature||32°F – 104°F (0 – 40°C)|
|1||Performance is dependent upon battery and may vary by device|