- Products and Solutions
- Business Solutions
- Personal Audio
- Looking for?
- How to Buy
Free shipping! All online orders are eligible for free ground shipping.
Multi - lingual and multi - talented
Lasting comfort and easy controls. The Plantronics M70 Bluetooth® headset is so lightweight and comfortable you may forget you’re wearing it. During set up, you simply follow the voice prompts to select English, Spanish, or French for the audible status alerts on talk time, battery level, connection, and more. You can also control music tracks and volume without touching your smartphone. If you forget it in the car or at the office, the M70 knows to enter its DeepSleep® hibernation mode to conserve the battery. Using the M70 is so easy that you can finally free your cheek from your smartphone.
Lasting comfort + easy controls
- The lightweight design and soft eartip let you put it on and forget you’re wearing it.
- During set up, select English, Spanish, or French for status alerts on remaining talk time, battery level, and more.
- Control your music and streaming audio using headset buttons instead of your smartphone
- Reduces noise, wind, and echo from calls and delivers HD audio clarity when used with wideband-enabled smartphones and mobile service
- DeepSleep hibernation mode activates when out of range from your paired phone, keeping the headset charged up to six months
- Free Plantronics Find MyHeadset® app for AndroidTM smartphones helps you locate your lost headset
- Onscreen headset battery meter is automatic for iPhone® and is enabled for Android smartphones using the free Plantronics battery widget for Find MyHeadset app
|Talk Time||Up to 11 hours*|
|Standby Time||Up to 16 days*|
|DeepSleep Standby Mode||Up to 180 days*|
|Multipoint Technology||Pair and maintain connections with two phones and answer calls from either phone|
|Wideband for HD Audio||Enhances clarity when used with wideband-ready phones and networks|
|Bluetooth Version||Bluetooth v3.0|
|Bluetooth Profiles||Advanced Audio Distribution Profile (A2DP), Audio Video Remote Control Profile (AVRCP), Hands-Free (HFP) Profile 1.6 and Headset (HSP) Profile 1.2|
|Charge Connector||Micro USB|
|Battery type||Rechargeable, non-replaceable lithium ion polymer|
|Charge Time (Maximum)||2 hours for full charge|
|Operating + Storage Temperature||32°F – 104°F (0 – 40°C)|
|*||Performance is dependent upon battery and may vary by device|