- Products and Solutions
- Business Solutions
- Personal Audio
- Looking for?
- How to Buy
Plantronics app for Microsoft Power BI
Supercharge UC analytics with greater visualization and more insights with the Plantronics app for Microsoft Power BI. Download this free app to discover actionable insights to optimize unified communications (UC) in your enterprise with the combination of Plantronics Manager Pro data analytics and Microsoft Power BI.Free Download
Visualize UC data from Plantronics Manager Pro
The Plantronics app for Microsoft Power BI includes a starter pack of analytics for you to visualize UC data from Plantronics Manager Pro. Requirements for using the app include a Plantronics Manager Pro Asset Management & Adoption license and Microsoft Power BI. To purchase your Plantronics Manager Pro license, click the button below and a Plantronics representative will respond.
Better manage your UC deployment
The Plantronics app for Microsoft Power BI allows you to instantly visualize your inventory of headsets, softphones and related software, such as Plantronics Hub, with starter dashboard tiles and reports leveraging your Plantronics Manager Pro data. Reports included are Device Distribution, Policy & Version Compliance, Device Inventory, Number of Calls Made, among others.
Apply these data insights to both manage your UC deployment and maximize returns on your investment. To get started, log in to Microsoft Power BI with your Plantronics Manager Pro Asset Management and Adoption license credentials.
Powerful data visualization
The Plantronics app for Microsoft Power BI includes reports that allow you to optimize audio quality for your UC users, identify ways to accelerate headset adoption, proactively manage policy compliance, and visualize details of user activity.
These are some of the reports that you will find on your dashboard using the Plantronics app for Microsoft Power BI:
Policy & Version Compliance
Number of Calls Made
- Contact your Plantronics Manager Pro Admin to login to the Admin area to (a) Obtain Tenant API Code and (b) Enable Plantronics for Power BI data sharing.
- Identify the API Regional Host URL for your tenant region.
- Install the Plantronics app for Microsoft Power BI.
- When prompted during installation, enter your API Regional Host URL and Tenant API Code to link your Microsoft Power BI account to your Plantronics Manager Pro tenant.
- The Authentication Method is Anonymous. Click Sign In to complete the installation of the app and then refresh your browser to see the newly installed Plantronics app in the Apps section of your PowerBI Dashboard.
If you are experiencing technical difficulties or have questions regarding the functionality of the Plantronics app for Microsoft Power BI, visit the Plantronics app for Microsoft Power BI support page.*
* Support is provided by CloudAssist, a Plantronics partner.