- Products and Solutions
- Business Solutions
- Personal Audio
- Looking for?
- How to Buy
Explorer 500/505: How to Pair (Video)
Article ID :
The following procedure explains how to pair your Explorer 500/505 headset with your phone or other Bluetooth device.
Click the image above for a video that shows how to power on and pair the headset as well as pairing to a new or second device.
First time pairing
Wearing your headset, power it on. The first time you do this it will begin the pairing process. You hear “pairing” and the headset indicator lights flash red and blue.
Second time pairing
- With the headset turned on, press and hold the call control button until you see the headset indicator light flash an alternating red and blue.
- Activate Bluetooth® on your phone and set it to search for new devices.
- iPhone: go to Settings > Bluetooth > On
- Android: go to Settings > Bluetooth > On > Scan for devices
- Select “PLT_E500".
- If necessary, enter four zeros (0000) for the passcode or accept the connection. Once successfully paired you hear “pairing successful.”