- Products and Solutions
- Business Solutions
- Personal Audio
- Looking for?
- How to Buy
CT14: How to Install
Article ID :
The following procedure describes how to install the CT14.
Step 1: Install the Dial Pad Battery
- With the belt clip removed, squeeze the latch on the battery compartment cover and lift the cover.
- Connect the battery pack connector and place the battery pack into the battery compartment. NOTE: Do not force the plastic connectors; they only fit in one way.
- Insert tabs of the cover into the slots and push down to securely close the cover.
Step 2: Attach the Belt Clip
- Plug the headset cord into the 2.5mm jack on the top of the dial pad (a), and then route the cord through the dial pad's cable routing slot on the back of the dial pad (b).
- Insert the tabs on the sides of the belt clip into the holes on either side of the dial pad, and press down until it clicks into place.
Step 3: Set Up the Base
- Connect the AC power supply to the back of the base and a wall outlet. Be sure to route the power supply cable as shown.
- Raise the base antenna to a vertical position.